Saturday, July 17, 2010

Say Happy Birthday to My Best Inspiration- Danny Roberts


hello everyone
sorry that i've disappeared on you for almost 3 weeks!
i feel extremely bad, like i haven't give enough love to my watercolour...sorry mr. watercolour :(
anyways since i've been gone for so long as i was lack of inspiration and it's a perfect time to celebrate the upcoming birthday of my true artist-idol, Danny Roberts of Igor+Andre.
his birthday is tomorrow which is on the 18th of July.
so i decided to use this opportunity to wish Danny an early very Happy Birthday...
wish you all the happiness and keep inspiring us with your creative style.
thus, the painting today is my little present for Danny.
hope you like it :)

2 comments:

  1. wow just stumbled on this! wow thank you so much!
    that is really kind of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for letting me know that you were here! you made my day really!! :D

    ReplyDelete